How to Obtain
- Obtainable via Prime or Golden Gacha. It's recommended to obtain it if it's offered from Gacha Event itself.
- Extremely rare available from default refresh EP, though it's possible to make it available with paid or free refresh sometimes.
- Recommended for most extreme story stages and harder event stages.
- Do NOT eliminate any target with certain buff UNLESS it's possible to minimize target's buff with other weapon to make it effective again (Crystalize, Like, "Anti-rapid hit" shield, etc)
- One of important equipment to create One Shot Build, combined with any uniform, HIC, Hecate's Emblem, Faceless, Dragon Jade, and Law of Arrogance. Note the build can be create with other equipment as well.
- This weapon is an obvious resemblance of Walther PPK, which is manufactured by Carl Walther GmbH starting in 1935 - 1992.
- This weapon also an iconic James Bond's gun in many older series of James Bond films and novels.
- This weapon comes up with 2 variant. 5* Grade's using PPK .380 Stainless Ver., while 6* Grade's using same variant as well but with some engraves around its body slide, suppressor, and customized grip.