FANDOM



Stats

At level max (99) :

  • Attack 2080
  • Ammo 50
  • Speed 1.7 /s
  • Cost 20

 ==Skills==

  • MechCollapse

25% (up to 40%)1 chance to slow target down when hit, decreasing moving speed by 70% (up to 80%)1, last 2.5 sec

  • MachineVortex

25% (up to 40%)1 chance to reduce target when hit, decreasing attack target by 60% (up to 70%)1, last 3 sec

1 : when skill max

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.